This item’s description
- With collagen peptides, real brewed tea, super herbs, and fizz, SKINTE is the new way to get collagen. To ensure that every ingredient brings out the best in each other and in you, our doctor and chef are obsessed over every ingredient. Collagen powder is no longer sticky. As an alternative to collagen peptides powder, this sparkling tea contains a combination of beauty-boosting ingredients.
- You’ll want to drink LIQUID RADIANCE every day because it contains 3000mg collagen peptides, vitamin C, less than 1g of sugar and antioxidants. It is important to have joy in order to be healthy and beautiful. We are the first fizzy collagen drink, and each of our formulas is infused with delicious flavor. We have a chef among our founders. With ingredients that are good for your skin, hair, and nails, we experimented over and over to create flavors you’ll crave.
- SOURCED CONSCIOUSLY – Collagen is the protein that holds us all together. It represents 70% of the protein in our skin and 30% of the protein in our body. We carefully source our Kosher bovine collagen to maximize benefits and yumminess. The ingredients in our products are safe for your skin, hair, and nails, which is why we’ve experimented over and over again.
- A BEAUTY BOOSTING INGREDIENT – 3000 mg of collagen designed for easy absorption and effective use. Several herbs support overall health and promote radiant hair, skin, and nails, such as horsetail, nettle root, hawthorn berry, and passion flower.
- We have 4 delicious flavors to choose from – Green Tea Grapefruit, Hibiscus Vanilla, Lemon Lime, and White Tea Ginger.
WHAT IS THE FUNCTION OF COLLAGEN?
In addition to its great benefits for hair, skin, and nails, what other benefits does it provide?
The first thing we need to do is do some research. Using collagen orally can increase skin elasticity, hydration, and dermal density, as well as aid in skin healing and aging, according to this systematic review (AKA the gold standard of studies). Additionally, collagen has been shown to be a fantastic source of bone and joint health, making it a wonderful post-workout recovery supplement.
As collagen peptides contain amino acids, such as Glycine, it’s not uncommon for consumers to experience such a range of positive effects. Glycine is at the heart of collagen’s well-being benefits, helping to calm the mood, support liver function, and improve sleep.
In order to achieve optimal results, however, it’s important to recognize that consistency is key, and not everyone will achieve the same results. If there is age-old research to back up our skin’s #1 protein, you may as well try it for yourself and see if it makes a difference in your skin.